All of our bedrooms overlook the gardens and are decorated individually to provide a luxury environment with a unique feel and atmosphere.
All Bedrooms have:
- Double beds, some of which can be converted to twin beds
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Broadband Internet Access
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Ensuite Bathrooms
- Satellite TV & Digital Freeview with DVD player
- Trouser Press and Iron
- Home made baked biscuits and local filtered well water
- A Directory giving details of all the places of interest in the area plus walks and motor rambles
Master Bedrooms all have double beds and an in-bath shower.
Deluxe bedrooms have in-bath showers, comfortable sofas and many have King Size Beds. The Madingley Room has Chandeliers and a silk draped four-poster bed. The Lymington Room has a luxurious Victorian Slipper Bath with a separate walk-in shower.
Premier Deluxe Rooms all have a spa bath and separate multi-jet shower, king size bed and sofa or chaise longue. Ferndown has a canopy bed with doors leading out to a private patio overlooking the herb garden, while Exeter and St.Albans have Four-Poster Beds
Kensington Suite is furnished with a King Size Roccoco style carved bed, a 2 person sunken spa bath, a separate Multi-Jet Shower and a separate lounge, while both rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the gardens.